List:       samba-technical
Subject:    Re: Google summer of Code proposal: Creating a setup GUI for Samba/OpenChange
From:       Brad Hards <bradh () frogmouth ! net>
Date:       2013-05-03 10:33:18

On Thursday 02 May 2013 23:13:03 Jelmer Vernooij wrote:
> CC'ing Brad Hards, who is listed as possible mentor for this project but
> might not be following samba-technical@ closely.
I would still like to do this, but unfortunately I'm not going to have enough
time this GSoC between some travel and work.

I think the suggestion is actually from a much earlier time (perhaps back to
2010?), and unless we have another mentor interested in this, it maybe should
be pulled off. I do recognise that it would be a late change given how close we
are to submission closing, but I'm not going to be able to step up. Sorry.

Brad