List:       samba-technical
Subject:    [SOLVED] Error - FreeBSD 9.0 Won't compile
From:       William Brown <william.e.brown () adelaide ! edu ! au>
Date:       2012-01-27 11:18:19

On 27/01/2012, at 16:28, Amitay Isaacs wrote:

> There is an issue with dependencies of popt. The changes are available
> in my git tree.
>
> git://git.samba.org/amitay/samba
>
> This should fix the compilation issues on freebsd.

Yes this works now. Thank you very much. How long will it take for this patch to get \
into the mainline git?

Sincerely,

William Brown

Research & Teaching, Technology Services
The University of Adelaide, AUSTRALIA 5005

CRICOS Provider Number 00123M
IMPORTANT: This message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information. If you think it was sent to you by mistake, please delete all
copies and advise the sender. For the purposes of the SPAM Act 2003, this
email is authorised by The University of Adelaide.

pgp.mit.edu
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x3C0AC6DAB2F928A2

["signature.asc" (signature.asc)]