It can be installed on Ubuntu 10.04. You can use it with an existing samba4 installation as well. It's a bit of a pain to do right now, but we will have updated packages in the next few days that will make it much easier. The server consists of a daemon(rdsd) that connects to samba4's LDAP server, and modifies various config files. The console connects to that daemon for all its tasks. On Tue, Nov 16, 2010 at 2:41 AM, Gennady G. Marchenko wrote: > 15.11.2010 23:56, brendan powers пишет: >> >> For the past year the company I work for, Resara, has been developing >> a powerful admin tool for samba4.  I am please to announce that we are >> releasing the first alpha of this software today! > > Can it be used not only your server? What is server-side part? > > Gennady. >