List:       samba-technical
Subject:    Re: mod_ntlm_winbind with apache 2.2 patch (was RE:
From:       Ronan Waide <waider () waider ! ie>
Date:       2006-04-24 22:22:02

On April 23, jelmer@vernstok.nl said:
> Does it also still produce a valid version for use with 2.0, in other
> words, would this be safe to apply to SVN?

Ohyeah. Turns out the API call I was using was a #define in 2.0, as
opposed to an API call in its own right.

Cheers,
Waider.
--
waider@waider.ie / Yes, it /is/ very personal of me.

"This is a musical equivalent of squeezing a fully-loaded tandem trailer onto a
 cupcake." - AjD on an inappropriate guitar solo from Superconductor