List:       samba-idlc
Subject:    INFO: Refencing (RPC) memory manager
From:       Elrond elrond () samba ! org
Date:       2000-08-28 17:38:02

Just for your info:

Luke, Sander and me had this discussion some time ago
(Date:-fields should be correct. :-)) As you might see in
th some messages, we started to decide to "publish" them on
this list, so everybody, who's interested, could see, what
we've thought up on this stuff.

IMPORTANT:

Unless you want a personal reply, please only reply to
sidlc@samba.org.
I didn't want to modify the headers to include a Reply-To
or somesuch. So you have to do that yourself. ;)

    Elrond