List:       samba-docs
Subject:    Re: Mismatches between Samba configuration options and
From:       Tim Potter <tpot () linuxcare ! com ! au>
Date:       2001-01-10 19:10:59

Andy Oram writes:

> I have a feeling there is no time to make all the changes
> that I'd like to make.
>
> The following options seem to have no documentation anywhere I can
> find:

>     hide local users
>     vfs object
>     vfs options
>     winbind separator

I can check in documentation in the smb.conf yodl file for
these as I added the options to loadparm.c without updating the
documentation.  Sorry.

>     addprinter command
>     code page directory
>     debuglevel
>     deleteprinter command
>     enumports command
>     max print jobs
>     show add printer wizard

As pennance for the above I can probably describe these ones are
they are related to the stuff I'm working on now.

>     utmp dir
>     utmp directory
>     utmp
>
> Not all of the removed ones make sense to me. Some of them look
> useful!

Err, I think the utmp stuff is in Samba 2.2 so the documentation
should stick around too.

Tim.