List:       samba-docs
Subject:    linux passwaord
From:       "Guilherme Lessa" <glessa () cpgg ! ufba ! br>
Date:       2000-11-24 12:22:42

Hi
I have a computer with Windows 2000 ME, and need to have it connected to the
network, ie, need Linux to recognize my password. I've chnaged the
registration settings of my windows systems with  a samba file
"win2000_plainpassword". The Win98 version was working ok in my old computer
(with win98 as op.syst.) but the win_2000 does not work.

I wonder whether there is a win_2000_ME file that would do the job. Tried to
cehck within the samba web page, but unfortunately I am not proficient with
the system and can't finger the file I need. Could anyone here tell me what
file I should look for, and may be where it could be?
Thanks for not help.
Gui Lessa

Guilherme Lessa
CPGG-IGEO-UFBA