List:       samba-docs
Subject:    MS Net command
From:       "The Tek" <thetek () tekres ! free-online ! co ! uk>
Date:       1999-04-18 16:19:28

Dear fellows,

I was wondering if there were any plans to do a copy of the MS DOS NET
command for samba?  I know that I keep needing some of the stuff in
there and I'd love a copy.  If no-one else is thinking about it, may be
you could point me in the direction of the various headers I'll need.
You'll probably tell me to check out the sources for the smbclient
command, but I thought I'd ask.

Also, are there any plans to integrate smbmount with the gnu mount
command?

--
The Tek:  TheTek@bigfoot.com   http://www.bigfoot.com/~TheTek
Tek Research:   http://www.bigfoot.com/~TekResearch