List:       samba
Subject:    configure error
From:       "John Campbell" <john_campbell () bristol-city ! gov ! uk>
Date:       2000-02-04 14:48:28

Hello,

Inspired by successfully compiling 2.0.6 on a SCO Unixware 7.1 box I attempted \
similar on a Sequent Numa-Q running Dynix 4.4.2.

Er , Configure failed with the following message:

checking for conflicting AUTH_ERROR define in rpc/rpc.h... no
checking for test routines... configure: error: cant find test code. Aborting config

I am mostly ignorant of C:   any suggestions as to my next move would be appreciated. \
I have saved the ./configure output for future reference.

thanks,

john campbell