List:       samba
Subject:    Re: [Samba] file server stay down at night
From:       "Douglas G. Oechsler via samba" <samba () lists ! samba ! org>
Date:       2024-04-25 19:53:59

Hello!

Em qui., 25 de abr. de 2024 Ã s 16:16, Rowland Penny via samba <
samba@lists.samba.org> escreveu:

> On Thu, 25 Apr 2024 15:44:15 -0300
> "Douglas G. Oechsler via samba" <samba@lists.samba.org> wrote:
>
> > Hello!
> >
> > We have our AD-DC (rocky Linux 8.x), file server and windows 10 rsat
> > are inside Proxmox. In the  morning we are seeing that users cannot
> > access file server AD. When login in windows 10 rsat, the file server
> > stays able to be used at the same time . We do not understand, it
> > makes no sense. In the day's work, all works well. So, at night it
> > seems something is letting the ad file server without access. Every
> > morning we login on windows 10 Rsat to file server start "work".
> >
> > Thank you
> >
> > Douglas
>
> Can you please give us a bit more detail.
>
> As far as I can see, you have:
> A Samba AD DC
> A Samba Unix domain member being used as a fileserver
> RSAT on a Windows 10
>
> Yes, all right

> please supply the output of 'samba-tool testparm' when run on the DC.
> The output of 'testparm -s' when run on the fileserver/
>
> Rowland

1 - on DC

samba-tool testparm
INFO 2024-04-25 16:42:31,704 pid:825305
/usr/local/samba/lib64/python3.6/site-packages/samba/netcmd/testparm.py
#96: Loaded smb config files from /etc/samba//smb.conf
#97: Loaded services file OK.

# Global parameters
[global]
dns forwarder = 10.1.1.30
netbios name = DOMAIN
realm = MY.DOMAIN
workgroup = DOMAIN
idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes

[sysvol]
read only = No

[netlogon]
path = /usr/local/samba/var/locks/sysvol/my.domain/scripts
read only = No
[root@rockyad ~]#

2 - File server
[root@srvadarq ~]# testparm -s
Loaded services file OK.
Weak crypto is allowed by GnuTLS (e.g. NTLM as a compatibility fallback)

Server role: ROLE_DOMAIN_MEMBER

# Global parameters
[global]
bind interfaces only = Yes
interfaces = lo ens18
kerberos method = secrets and keytab
log file = /var/log/samba/%m.log
min domain uid = 0
realm = MY.DOMAIN
security = ADS
template homedir = /home/%U
template shell = /bin/bash
username map = /etc/samba/user.map
winbind refresh tickets = Yes
winbind use default domain = Yes
workgroup = DOMAIN
idmap config * : range = 3000-7999
idmap config domain : backend = rid
idmap config domain : range = 10000-999999
idmap config * : backend = tdb
map acl inherit = Yes
vfs objects = acl_xattr

[Disk-Arq]