List:       samba
Subject:    Re: [Samba] Winbind Entry Added to /etc/nsswitch.conf
From:       Eddie Rowe via samba <samba () lists ! samba ! org>
Date:       2022-09-24 23:04:03

Some other tool was used to mangle the smb.conf file and that tool had the courtesy \
of writing some comments so you know it was modified.  The fact that another tool is \
changing /etc/nsswitch.conf is mentioned in passing if you read the fine manual, but \
it does not offer specifics.  I am making my way through the smb.conf file that I \
inherited so that it no longer has duplicates parameters, conflicting entries, \
settings below the shares that should really be up in the global section, etc.