List:       samba
Subject:    Re: [Samba] odd issue with permisions
From:       Dan Egli via samba <samba () lists ! samba ! org>
Date:       2020-10-28 20:45:36

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

[Attachment #4 (multipart/mixed)]

[Attachment #6 (multipart/mixed)]

On 10/28/2020 5:02 AM, Rowland penny via samba wrote:
> My smb.conf:

And oddly enough, when I use your config it works just fine. So I have
no clue what was wrong with it but it must have been a bug in my config
somewhere. All I did was take yours, comment out all the shares but
[homes] and change the create mask to 0600 instead of 0700.

Guess I'll just keep the working config. Thanks!

--
Dan Egli
On my Test server

["OpenPGP_signature.asc" (application/pgp-signature)]