List:       samba
Subject:    [Samba] Intermittent AcceptSecurityContext 54f response to LDAP bind
From:       Arthur Ramsey via samba <samba () lists ! samba ! org>
Date:       2017-06-30 22:10:15

Hello,

I'm on Samba 4.6.3.  I'm seeing intermittent error 54f response to LDAP
binds on 1 of 4 DCs.  I wrote a script to test the DCs:
https://pastebin.com/egsY3W9H, which produced these results:
https://pastebin.com/6UsvwVgX.  I'm not seeing any errors in the samba log.

Thanks,
Arthur

This e-mail and any attachments may contain CONFIDENTIAL information, including \
PROTECTED HEALTH INFORMATION. If you are not the intended recipient, any use or \
disclosure of this information is STRICTLY PROHIBITED; you are requested to delete \
this e-mail and any attachments, notify the sender immediately, and notify the \
                Mediture Privacy Officer at privacyofficer@mediture.com.