List:       samba
Subject:    Re: [Samba] apt.van-belle.nl offline?
From:       "=?windows-1252?Q?L.P.H._van_Belle?= via samba" <samba () lists ! samba ! org>
Date:       2017-05-31 22:42:08

Hai everybody,

An update where my new packages are.. and sorry for the delay on these.
A few where ready but untested so i didnt release them.. and then I got suprised with \
a week off to Sicilie by my wife. (not complaining here)

When im back, ill update the packages when 4.6.5 is released, which is about when im \
back home, next week.

greetz

Louis

Op 26 mei 2017 om 20:54 heeft Elias Pereira <empbilly@gmail.com> het volgende \
geschreven:

Any news Louis? :D

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 3:16 PM, L.P.H. van Belle via samba <samba@lists.samba.org> \
wrote: Any version above 3.5 is unsafe..

Jessie 4.2.14 is patched.
https://www.debian.org/security/2017/dsa-3860
https://packages.debian.org/jessie/samba

Stretch and 4.5.8-1 not yet, ( 4.5.8-2 wil be )
https://packages.debian.org/stretch/samba

Keep an eye on the list, i'll post when its my new ones are done.

Greetz,

Louis