List:       samba
Subject:    Re: [Samba] samba-4.5.x Doesn't work against Anonymous login to windows
From:       shivappa Sangapur via samba <samba () lists ! samba ! org>
Date:       2017-05-30 7:18:39

If I pass empty password, it always failed in wbcCredentialCache()....
auth/ntlmssp/ntlmssp_client.c:

*                wbc_status = wbcCredentialCache(& params, &info, &error);*
                wbcFreeMemory(error);
                if (!WBC_ERROR_IS_OK(wbc_status)) {
                        return NT_STATUS_WRONG_CREDENTIAL_HANDLE;
                }

If I input some password, this condition always satisfy since all
credentials are present.

Can anybody plz help me to understand is this expected in latest samba ?