List:       samba
Subject:    Re: [Samba] Log Level and Failed Authentication Attempts
From:       Matthew Delfino via samba <samba () lists ! samba ! org>
Date:       2017-04-24 22:14:46

Hey Andrew,

That's great news!

Thank you for everything you do to help all of us Samba users. You and your amazing \
team are greatly appreciated. :-)

Thanks,
Matthew

> On 2017.04.24, at 2:23 PM, Andrew Bartlett via samba <samba@lists.samba.org> wrote:
>
> On Mon, 2017-04-24 at 09:35 -0500, Matthew Delfino via samba wrote:
> > Hello James,
> >
> > Thank you for pointing me in the right direction. It sounds like
> > Andrew Bartlett is committed to bringing this capability to a future
> > version of Samba. Hopefully, he'll find the process of adding this
> > feature to be easier then he anticipates, and it's available to all
> > of us who need to perform forensics on failed logins.
>
> The patches for this did land, and will be part of Samba 4.7.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Andrew Bartlett
>
> --
> Andrew Bartlett                       http://samba.org/~abartlet/
> Authentication Developer, Samba Team  http://samba.org
> Samba Developer, Catalyst IT          http://catalyst.net.nz/services/samba
>

> --

 ©2017 KNOCK, inc. All rights reserved. KNOCK is a registered trademark of KNOCK, \
inc. This message and any attachments contain information, which is confidential \
and/or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please refrain from any \
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this information. Please be aware that \
such actions are prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, kindly \
notify the sender by e-mail. Your cooperation is appreciated.