List:       samba
Subject:    [Samba] Can't access Windows Server 2012 as member of Samba4 AD domain
From:       Petr Hrbek <hrbek () elektrokov ! cz>
Date:       2014-07-28 19:46:04

Hi all,

I have windows 2012R2 server joined to Samba domain, but I can't access
any share from other workstations. Shares has set access to Domain users
group...

- when i run net view \\servername or \\ip address I get system error 5
- when i run net use \\servername\share i get system error 1396
- when i run net use \\ip\share i get system error 1789
- when i access \\servername\share from this server it works.

Have you any idea, how solve this problem.

Thanks

--
Petr