List:       samba
Subject:    [Samba] Guest Login Pop UP in XP
From:       linda.m.patalano () verizon ! com
Date:       2004-12-30 17:28:05

      Has anyone run into the problem with connecting to a Unix samba
server via Windows XP Professional?  When we try to connect, it keeps
popping up a "keys" windows box and forcing (by graying out) Guest.  We did
not have this trouble with Windows 2000.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.

Regards,
Linda