List:       samba
Subject:    [Samba] Error when Synchronising
From:       "Robert L. Perkins" <rlp_unix () earthlink ! net>
Date:       2004-01-31 5:31:21

Sir,

I've just install SuSE 9.0 and am running their Samba 2.8.8a-SuSE version of samba \
and am encountering the same problem with my windows 2000 pro machine when I attempt \
to access printers offered by the samba server.  Windows 98 has no problem with the \
printers but Windows 2000 gets this error.

Did you ever resolve your issue?  If so would you share your solution with me?

Thank you,

Robert L. Perkins