List:       saint-users
Subject:    Installation question
From:       "David Cittadini" <David.Cittadini () blackmarble ! com>
Date:       1999-11-07 13:03:28

I have installed the latest copy of SAINT onto a RedHat Linux 6.0 system.
It compiled OK and "saint" runs the web browser OK.  However, if I click on
an option such as "Target Selection" I get the error message "Connection was
refused by the server <servername>:2816.  The server may not be accepting
connections or may be busy."  I also do not see an option called "run
Saint".  How can I fix this problem so that I can run SAINT?

Thanks, David.