List:       rxtx
Subject:    [Rxtx] Building RXTX 2.0 branch on Mac
From:       Jeff Odell <jeff () jeffodell ! com>
Date:       2011-01-04 1:39:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I am attempting to build RXTX 2.0 from the CVS on my Mac.  I checked out the
latest version from CVS today and when I try to build, Xcode3 complains that
project.pbxproj is missing.  I compared the downloaded bits for the 2.0 and
2.1 branch and indeed project.pbxproj is missing in the 2.0 brach.  The
missing file is located in /rxtx-devel/MACOSX_IDE/Xcode3/RXTX.xcodeproj.

Can someone check this missing file in so I can build successfully?  Once
the file is checked in, I am happy to confirm if the source builds
correctly.

Thanks,
Jeff