List:       rxtx
Subject:    [Rxtx] MakeFile Problems
From:       Bill Johnson <snag49ers () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-01-30 17:36:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I am trying to install RXTX on Mac OS X Snow Leopard.  I have ran all the
config files but when I try make I receive the error message: *** No rule to
make target `acconfig.h', needed by `stamp-h.in'.  Stop.

I am learning Unix as I go along and I'm not sure what this error in the
Makefile means.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.