List:       rxtx
Subject:    [Rxtx] Using RXTX 2.2Pre binaries on macintosh
From:       Kapil Gupta <Kapil_Gupta () hcl ! in>
Date:       2009-11-03 12:48:57

Hi Everyone,
Anyone having problem with RXTX on IMac 10.5.8 ?

We are using RXTX2.2Pre binaries on Macintosh(10.5.8 Intel),with java 1.5 and \
observing some strange behavior. The application communicates to the serial port and \
reads the data perfectly first time but it hangs on second time. We debugged and get \
to know that it hangs in open(portname) call in RXTX. The same code works fine on \
Windows.

I am attaching a sample code that demonstrate/replicates the problem.

Please help.

Thanks,
Kapil

DISCLAIMER:

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for \
the named recipient(s) only.  It shall not attach any liability on the originator or \
HCL or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented in  this email are solely \
those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its \
affiliates.  Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, \
modification, distribution and / or publication of  this message without the prior \
written consent of the author of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have  \
received this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. \
Before opening any mail and  attachments please check them for viruses and defect.