List:       rxtx
Subject:    Re: [Rxtx] In Linux,
From:       "Steffen DETTMER" <Steffen.DETTMER () ingenico ! com>
Date:       2009-04-14 10:27:53

* Ferry Sumendap wrote on Mon, Apr 13, 2009 at 20:24 -0700:
> I have just tested the RXTXserial port library version
> RXTX2-1-7pre20 to send two characters which are character ascii
> 230 and 234.

Can you send -26 and -22 instead?

Then it probably is a casting issue (as Trent and Ilkka already considered).

oki,

Steffen

End of message.
------------------------------------------------------------------->8=======

About Ingenico: Ingenico is the world's leading provider of payment solutions, with \
over 15 million terminals deployed across the globe. Delivering the very latest \
secure electronic payment technologies, transaction management and the widest range \
of value added services, Ingenico is shaping the future direction of the payment \
solutions market. Leveraging on its global presence and local expertise, Ingenico is \
reinforcing its leadership by taking banks and businesses beyond payment through \
offering comprehensive solutions, a true source of differentiation and new revenues \
streams.  This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you \
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not \
use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this message or any information \
herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender \
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.  \