List:       rxtx
Subject:    Re: [Rxtx] No events from notifyOnDataAvailable on windows rxtx
From:       Trent Jarvi <tjarvi () qbang ! org>
Date:       2006-02-07 21:06:14

>> You're not the only one whose had this problem, I don't know if Trent has
>> addressed this is the latest release of RXTX but there is a workaround.
>> Here's the recent thread from the RXTX mailing list regarding this issues:

I have not.  I expect to have access to some test equipment next month and
I'll go through all of this.  I really don't know whats going on and I
need a gold standard.  I thought maybe linux was autodetecting the flow
control.  Your observations would certainly be welcome.  I need to talk to
Russell King and see what he is doing.

Until then I'd just be toying around over a loopback as usual.

This is very high on the list though.

--
Trent Jarvi
tjarvi@qbang.org