List:       rxtx
Subject:    Re: [Rxtx] rxtx-2.1-7
From:       -- <ideiglenes1 () freemail ! hu>
Date:       2006-01-30 19:15:00

Hello!
Could you please provide ftp://jarvi.dsl.frii.com/pub/rxtx/ with a
tar.gz format for the release. Linux users surely will appreciate. I've
repackaged for my local tailored gentoo ebuild, and if you make it
public, I would send it into bugs.gentoo.org for maintainer of rxtx
ebuild. (Or errr, is this person on this list? :) )

Thanx,
Paul