List:       rxtx
Subject:    Re: [Rxtx] Win32 / Bluetooth via COMxx exception.
From:       Fabio Frumento <f.frumento () ngi ! it>
Date:       2006-01-30 10:09:17

Hi Thanasis,

If you send some step by step on How to reproduce the problem
(configuration used and so on) i can set-up some tests, i'm currently
using a bluetooth adapter and it's working fine for me, but i'm using
the simplest configuration (No Flow control, no parity, 1 stopbit and 8
databits @38400).

Let me know

Regards
Fabio Frumento

PS: To Trent, i'm a bit in late with my code review but i've not forgot
it, currently i'm writing alot of docs for my projects (i hate to write
docs...)