List:       rxtx
Subject:    2.0 prerelease
From:       Trent Jarvi <taj () hex ! linuxgrrls ! org>
Date:       2002-12-19 2:11:56

2.0 is in CVS with all the changes from 2.1.  I also tried to make sure
any changes in 2.0 also made it into 2.1.

I'll be placing bins at http://www.rxtx.org/download/prerelease for w32
and glinux shortly.  I don't have a test environment so I'll just be
trying BlackBox and making sure things are sane.  Everything should be OK.
I've just compiled, uploaded and committed so far.  I'm moving on to
testing now.

I'm still spinning tests trying to reproduce the lockup on w32.  Its been
spinning for over a day now.  That can't be all bad news.

Some notes for other OS ports:  watch for the following:

	nativeSetSerialPortParams returns boolean not void now.

TODO before the release:

	fix any mistakes made getting everything in.
	documentation/credits
	any fixes needed for various OS's

TODO after the release:

	5 baud rate fixes (really user configurable rates)
	More fixes for user defined ports (w32)
	support for applications without event listeners.

Changes are the same as for rxtx 2.1.