List:       rxtx
Subject:    Re: Win2k: do not receive bug
From:       Trent Jarvi <taj () hex ! linuxgrrls ! org>
Date:       2002-09-09 20:28:42

Valentin:

Thank you for the bug reports!

There are a couple things I'd like to make sure of before chasing the
bugs.  First Makefile there is no -D*TRENT* being passed to gcc in the
Makefile.  I'm fairly sure you do not have any but that could mess up the
enumeration.

I'm fairly sure you are on to something with the flow control.

We rewrote the read()'s for the next release.  This is why I was taking so
long to make sure it does not break anything that worked before.  You
should be able to type cvs login (passwd mousy);cvs update; in the top
directory.

I suspect there is bug in the jdk1.3 jre on win2k and winxp thats causing
the jre to bomb.  I've seen reports on win2k and winxp simular to what you
report but not on win98 or winNT which I have.  I look forward to finding
something I can test here to at least work around the issue if not fix it
in rxtx.