List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    [ruby-talk:00388] Re: UnixZone
From:       gotoken () math ! sci ! hokudai ! ac ! jp (GOTO Kentaro)
Date:       1999-06-09 12:42:19

In message "[ruby-talk:00387] Re: UnixZone"
    on 99/06/09, Yukihiro Matsumoto <matz@netlab.co.jp> writes:

>Maybe, it's rated by publicity. :-)
>
>I've ever talked with the UnixZone guy, asked to increase portability
>point.  I was too humble to complain about rating then.

Humm, you should shrewd P.R. officers :-)
And I should eat humble pie on a charge of translation into Engrish :-(

By the way, few days ago I found my invitation page was linked from
<URL:http://dir.lycos.com/Computers/Programming/Languages/Ruby/>,
then I felt my page was poorer than of other languages. But I'm sorry
recently (or for a long time?) I can't spare the time to enrich my
invitation page.

And so I would like you guys to send me a review on ruby language
itself, users libraries, apprications, etc.  I'm going to put
themselves into my web page or to make link.  Would you take a share
in my project?

On the other hand, well, I think that an index of contrib is
needed. For each package, that should includes
  - short description
  - link to the latest README
  - link to the latest archive (both gzip'ed tarball and zip'ed)

Would you anyone start this? Me? Of course I'll collaborate as much as
I can.

thanks

-- gotoken