List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: I Love Ruby Survey
From:       Nicola Mingotti <nmingotti () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-08-31 13:14:24

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

I used your book a bit months ago, when i was starting.
It is an interesting resource.

These are my reccomendations which don't fit into the survey single line
input:

1] Make a better index where one could fast-forward to
get the topic of interest. E.g. separate chapters and put their name in
bold.

2] I see there miss an Analytical index at the end. That is importanto
somebody
use the book in paper-format.

3] Remove the section "An Important math discovery"
Zero division is an undefined arithmetics operation, once you use its result
you can prove that 1 = 2, 2 = 200 ... and whatever alse you want.
because "Ex falso quodlibet".

On 08/30/18 20:07, Karthikeyan A K wrote:

> Hello all, I'm writing a book named I Love Ruby, and I plan to release
> its another edition this December. I would like to know what feature
> you want in that book. Please take this survey
> https://goo.gl/forms/S3sBjxTgUS7lRcri2 so that I can decide on what to
> do next.
>
> You may download the book here https://mindaslab.github.io/I-Love-Ruby/
>
> --