List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: Method invocation from parent class
From:       Robert Klemme <shortcutter () googlemail ! com>
Date:       2018-08-20 15:15:25

On Sun, Aug 19, 2018 at 9:41 PM Dmitriy Non <non.dmitriy@gmail.com> wrote:

> But there obviously something wrong with your design so I suggest you
> fix it instead of using something like code above.

I agree. This is suspicious. For this discussion it would be helpful
if methods are a bit more concrete than "method1" and "method2". We
might be able to come up with much better advice if we knew the real
scenario.

Kind regards

robert

--
[guy, jim, charlie].each {|him| remember.him do |as, often| as.you_can
- without end}