List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    RE: Why nil
From:       Andy Jones <Andy.Jones () jameshall ! co ! uk>
Date:       2018-07-04 13:02:17

> I think that you expected method1 and method2 to call the accessor methods,

This is why I prefer to always use @ to refer to attributes inside their class, \
contrary to what some quite respected Rubyists suggest.

Click here to view Company Information and Confidentiality \
Notice.<http://www.jameshall.co.uk/index.php/small-print/email-disclaimer>

Please note that we have updated our privacy policy in line with new data protection \
regulations. Please refer to our website to view the ways in which we handle your \
data.