List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: Difference between method and attribute?
From:       Wolf <wolf () wolfsden ! cz>
Date:       2018-01-27 19:28:49

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On , Marvin Gülker wrote:
> [..]

I want to thank you for amazing summary ^_^

I guess I'll try to figure out how to get attributes into the left
pane and make feature request on ruby tracker.

> > Thanks for helping me understand this.
>
> And now the obvious hint: You should not disable certificate validation,
> because it is there to prevent people from eavesdropping at you.

I want to disable it server-side. I need to force client to provide
certificate but I want to accept any cert, even self-signed. I just need
client to provide one. So it should be safe.

T.
--
There are only two hard things in Computer Science:
cache invalidation, naming things and off-by-one errors.