List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: [ANN] minitest 5.11.2 Released
From:       Gerald Bauer <gerald.bauer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-01-26 18:21:12

Hello Victor,

  Again thanks for great a ruby gems (infoboxer, reality, etc.)

> You are biased towards Earth Is Round idea, so you are not qualified to discuss it!")

   Of course you can discuss it - I'm saying asking Galileo Galilei to
rewrite the text to state your opinion (about the earth being flat
:-)) is silly.

> are the only popular gem authors including "We are better than

   Let's look at the puma gem -> http://puma.io

   Unlike other Ruby Webservers, Puma was built for speed and parallelism.

   Is this saying tha Puma is better or not :-) ? Let's look at the
helpful chart - naming names! Poor little Rainbows and Unicorns.

   And so on.

   All the best. Greetings from Vienna. Enjoy the weekend. Cheers. Prost.