List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: Freedom (was: Yuki & Moto Press Bookshelf Update)
From:       Karthikeyan A K <77minds () gmail ! com>
Date:       2018-01-18 10:54:11

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

All work deserves benefit. I did not say it must be zero cost, what I meant
was this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gratis_versus_libre . I too have
written a Ruby programming book, it helped e to learn the language, and
because of it I have huge benefits. People give me Rails projects to my
code house without asking a question.

Yes one might charge for his or her work, but once some one buys it, they
too must have freedom to use it in any way they wish.

--
Karthikeyan A K
Author of https://mindaslab.github.io/I-Love-Ruby/