List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    [ANN] Ruby biz Grand prix 2016
From:       Shugo Maeda <shugo () ruby-lang ! org>
Date:       2016-08-16 10:27:52

Hello,

Ruby biz Grand prix will be held in this year.
The details are as follows:

----------
RubybizGrandprix2016 entry Wanted!

To whom it may concern,
Hello, I am Masaaki Adachi, the in charge of the Ruby biz Grand Prix
Executive Committee Secretariat at Shimane Prefectural Government in
Shimane, Japan.

It will guide you through the Ruby biz Grand prix.
"We are looking for businesses that offer Ruby-based products or
services that exhibit
exceptional originality, creativity, marketability, and potential, and
show promise for
continued growth and development in the future "
For your convenience, the detailed application guidebook form can be
downloaded from
the Ruby biz Grand Prix Executive Committee website.

Through this Grand Prix , and the mission to disseminate a variety of
Ruby business
case.  We look forward to apply for everyone!
2016 The 2nd Ruby biz Grand prix Strive for the prize!