List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Some advice for a project of mine
From:       Joe Dirt <lists () ruby-forum ! com>
Date:       2012-04-30 1:22:45

Hi,

Attached is an overview of my project I am working on. I am having a bit
of trouble starting and i wanted to get some advice as to how I should
approach this (design patterns, methods, etc). I DO NOT WANT ANYONE TO
DO THIS FOR ME.  I just simply want to get some ideas to think about.  I
am working on the use case/activity,class diagrams.  Advice would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Corey

Attachments: