List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Rdoc hosting?
From:       Matt Bleh <phreakuencies () gmail ! com>
Date:       2010-02-28 22:42:37

Hi,
I've started using GitHub and I really liked the idea of the rdoc.info
web-hook (which generated ruby documentation after every commit). The
problem is that I thought rdoc.info was actually for RDoc documentation,
but it's for YARD.
Do any of you know of a similar server which could host RDoc
documentation? Or any simple and free hosting service that would let me
publish rdoc's html files with a web-hook from github?

Thanks