List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    [ANN] Final Call:  Red Dirt RubyConf Proposals
From:       James Edward Gray II <james () graysoftinc ! com>
Date:       2010-02-28 16:20:13

I just wanted to send a quick reminder that the Call for Proposals for the Red Dirt \
RubyConf ends tonight at 12:00 AM CST.

We are on a tight schedule to get registration live, so we will not extend the call \
and we will not be able to accept any late submissions.

We have a lot of great material already, but there's always room for more.  Get your \
ideas in today:

  http://reddirtrubyconf.com/call_for_proposals

James Edward Gray II