List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: NTLM authentication with httpclient
From:       Tim Stephenson <tim () raddonline ! com>
Date:       2010-02-27 23:44:53

Hi

I'm sorry to be asking questions on such and old thread. But I am having
similar problems. I've gotten the CA_CERT by exporting it with Firefox
from the EWS server that I am trying to connect to. The thing I am stuck
on is the CERT_FILE. How do I get this file. And why is the same file
used in both of the parameters. The method seems to be expecting a key
and a certificate.

I've tried generating my own private key but no luck. If I leave the
set_client_cert_file line out I don't get any errors regarding the
certificate, but I get a 401 response from the server.

Any advice would be appreciated.