List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: Won't Go
From:       Dave Lilley <dglnz2 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-30 7:12:06

Craig,

Don't know if this is still of use to you _but_ visit
www.rubylearning.com to get in with a community of users who learn ruby
in a collaborative way.

you'll be rubbing shoulders with very experienced programmers be they
sys admins or web developers.

but everyone (in the classes I've been in are starting at a similar
place) and i think if you have done some programming in basic you'll fit
fine.

ruby core is FREE to join.

cheers,

dave.