List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: Hey, try out Flock
From:       "Patrick Aljord" <patcito () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-04-30 4:04:34

>  If anything, it isn't Flock's (or LinkedIn's, or Facebook's) fault that
>  the sender didn't exhibit due diligence.

Unfortunately most people still think the internet is internet
explorer or that "blue e" so don't expect them to know that kind of
stuff (though I'd expect that a rails subscriber would know that).
Facebook and Linkedin et all do know this is going to happen and it
does happen a lot, so yes, they are at fault too. Twitter I think
doesn't do this, it just checks if your contacts are on twitter IIRC.