List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    MetaMonster
From:       Ruhe <nocturneer () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-31 21:55:09

Hi.
I needed something like a Vector class,
but with named elements, and default params in constructor.
I needed to add, subtract, multiply my own vectors.

At the same time a learned a lot about metaprogramming.
So I decided to make my own monster :)
http://pastie.caboo.se/173413

I don't hope that my work is useful in real-world app,
but I would like to see critics of my metaprogramed monster.
What is wrong, what could be done better.

PS
I understand that this is a bad way to build class,
I did it to get new skills in metaprogramming, not for real-world use.