List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: punch-0.0.2 - i can has time tracking
From:       "ara.t.howard" <ara.t.howard () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-03-31 15:44:17

On Mar 30, 2008, at 10:56 PM, ara.t.howard wrote:
> it remains to be seen if people find punch useful - if they do you
> can expect the package to grow - otherwise not.

in my mailbox this morning:

Hi Ara,

I just came across your punch project. I've written a tool in the same
vein but which integrates with basecamp todo lists. What I'd like to
do is take my code and integrate it with punch (which has a number of
advantages I could use). Can I just send you a patch when I'm done?

Regards,

Saimon

so i guess punch will survive into a real project after all ;-)

cheers.

a @ http://codeforpeople.com/
better. simply reflect on that.
h.h. the 14th dalai lama