List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: qt4 bindings, threads
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?daniel_=E5kerud?=" <daniel.akerud () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-12-26 22:13:40

On Dec 26, 2007 10:25 PM, richard.j.dale@gmail.com <richard.j.dale@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Your version of the Smoke library that QtRuby uses should have the
> QSocketNotifier class, my version of QtRuby certainly has it. Try
> using the 'rbqtapi ' tool to find if it is there:
>
> $ rbqtapi QSocketNotifier
>        enum QSocketNotifier::Exception
>        QSocketNotifier* QSocketNotifier::QSocketNotifier(int,
> QSocketNotifier::Type)
>        QSocketNotifier* QSocketNotifier::QSocketNotifier(int,
> QSocketNotifier::Type, QObject*)
>
> -- Richard
>
> I use the packages in Kubuntu Gutsy Gibbon. rbqtapi doesn't work for me:

da@brutus:~$ rbqtapi
/usr/bin/rbqtapi:11:in `require': no such file to load -- Qt (LoadError)
        from /usr/bin/rbqtapi:11
da@brutus:~$

This is the qtruby version:

da@brutus:~$ dpkg -s libqt4-ruby
Package: libqt4-ruby
 Smoke-based ruby bindings for Qt4, the Trolltech GUI library.
 .
 This is a dependency package to point to the current version
 of ruby.

But perhaps i'm missing something fundamental here :-D

/D