List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: qt4 bindings, threads
From:       Stefano Crocco <stefano.crocco () alice ! it>
Date:       2007-12-26 9:35:40

Alle mercoledì 26 dicembre 2007, daniel åkerud ha scritto:
> I couldn't find a mailinglist for the Qt4 Ruby bindings, so I try here. It
> seems the Qt4 Ruby bindings lack Qt::Thread. So how do I create a Thread?
> Do I use Ruby's build-in? I need a thread because I need to read from a
> UNIX domain socket (blocking), and pass the data to the GUI. Thanks for any
> help!
>
> /D

There's a forum for qtruby. It's at rubyforge, and the name of the project is
korundum. The address of the forum is:
http://rubyforge.org/forum/forum.php?forum_id=723

As for your question about threads, they're discussed in these two threads in
the forum:
http://rubyforge.org/forum/message.php?msg_id=3319
http://rubyforge.org/forum/forum.php?thread_id=14559&forum_id=723

I hope this helps