List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Re: [OT] On banning (Was: New presentation on Ruby)
From:       "Josef 'Jupp' Schugt" <jupp () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-03-31 20:47:23

* Chad Perrin, 31.03.2007 19:14:
> I'm also of the opinion that we should ban all attempts to confuse the
> issue with facts when I make an ironic statement that someone treats
> seriously.

Oh, I see. Your the statement was not sarcastic but ironic. That
explains why I found it not sarcastic enough and felt the need to add
some more sarcasm - which eventually failed to be noticed as being
sarcasm. Sorry about that 8-|

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt
--=20
Blog available at http://www.mynetcologne.de/~nc-schugtjo/blog/