List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    Where have Ruby/Tk examples gone?
From:       Morton Goldberg <m_goldberg () ameritech ! net>
Date:       2007-03-31 16:08:03

I have previously been able to access Hidetoshi NAGAI's examples of
Ruby/Tk code with the following URL:

    http://www.ruby-lang.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/ruby/ext/tk/sample/

Now I'm getting a 404 Not Found error when I point my browser there.
I think this happens because the CVS archives are no longer
available. However, I can't find equivalent examples in the SVN
archives. Does anybody know where these examples can now be found?

Regards, Morton