List:       ruby-talk
Subject:    QTRuby + QT4 + Win32
From:       "Uma Geller" <umageller () gmail ! com>
Date:       2007-03-12 1:56:34

I would like to use the fantastic QT4 for Win32
using the Qtruby bindings.

Even though I made some progress, reading from
Richard Dale's blog, the effort didn't pay out.

The guidelines were a bit too fuzzy, plus the
GNU build environment is constantly at odds
with the Windows way. Using 3 different shells,
perl, and dealing with autotools is a pain.
It shouldn't be this difficult.

Has anyone managed to compile QTRuby QT4
for Windows ? (Open Source edition)

I don't expect you to throw me a binary package
with the thing compiled,  but a good detailed
list of tools and dependencies required, and a
step by step guide would greatly help.

best,
                        UG
---